On September 13, the CDCE and the Department of Communication of the Université de Montréal are organizing a debate on culture. Spokespersons from the main federal political parties will be invited to present their commitments to culture and to debate solutions to urgent challenges in the cultural sector.
Debate on culture 2021
September 13th 2021, from noon to 1:30 PM
Animated by Catherine Perrin
- Steven Guilbeault (Liberal Party)
- Steve Shanahan (Conservative Party)
- Martin Champoux (Bloc Québécois)
- Alexandre Boulerice (NDP)
- Mathieu Goyette (Green Party)
**Please note that the debate will be conducted in French. An English translation will be available.
To ask a question during the debate :
- Twitter: use the hashtag #CultureElxn44
- Facebook: post your question on the event’s Facebook page.
The CDCE and the Department of Communication of the Université de Montréal would like to warmly thank the sponsors of this event: Global Public Affairs, FRIENDS of Canadian Broadcasting, the Canadian Arts Coalition and the Caisse de la Culture Desjardins.